[geeks] Rebates

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Feb 4 21:08:06 CST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008, at 8:45 PM, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>>
>> The whole system needs to be abolished, or be done at the register
>> and guaranteed by the merchant.
>>
> Or you could "vote with your feet" and not buy products based on
> after-rebate price.

I don't buy things based on rebates as a rule.

However, there are times when you have no choice.

You can't vote with your feet if the price you need can only be
obtained with a rebate.

I usually wait for "instant rebates".

It helps to keep a list and plan ahead for things you need, so you can
take advantage of opportunities when you see them.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com