[geeks] Ya-HoooooO!

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Mon Feb 4 13:05:23 CST 2008

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:45:29 -0500, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> Actually my options are DVD player or computer.  I don't yet have a
> PS2 or PS3.  I think that having to use a game controller for a
> remote would bug me to no end though.

It does some people. I thought it would myself and expected to buy the
blue-ray controller that works more like a conventional remote, but it
turned out to be not so bad. At the time a PS3 made a cheap blueray
player.

> Ahh, the glory days of SGI and Sun and the RS6000 workstation.  Of
> course, those were also the un-affordable days as well.

Or even earlier with the multiple different choices in the home
computer market. Of course those were also un-affordable days to me!

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  "Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any