[geeks] Flicker users u in arms over MS acquisition...

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Mon Feb 4 12:59:39 CST 2008

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:25:10 +0000, Mark wrote:
> From: James Fogg
>
> > MS is simply pure evil.
>
> Nope, they are just a typical organism in an competative environment
> - they want to be top predator, rather than be eaten themselves.

How does that make their behaviour less evil ? Using an analogy that
implies they are behaving like a natural predator ignores the fact that
the economy has nothing to do with nature. If the economic system
encourages or rewards psychotic behaviour shouldn't the economic system
be changed ?

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head