[geeks] Flicker users u in arms over MS acquisition...

Mon Feb 4 12:23:28 CST 2008

>> MS is simply pure evil.
> Nope, they are just a typical organism in an competative environment
> - they want to be top predator, rather than be eaten themselves.

When performed by humans - including humans making up companies - I
consider that sort of behaviour pretty much pure evil.

This is another example of how behaviour that's considered normal by
corporations would be considered dangerously psychopathic in an
individual.  I consider it evil either way, and don't understand why we
hold corporations to a looser standard of behaviour than we do humans,
even though those corporations are made up of humans.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca