[geeks] test

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Feb 4 06:43:39 CST 2008

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 10:02:03PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>>> I'd written down "--prefix=/usr/local/mailman --with-mail-gid=mailman" but
>>> it needed --with-mail-gid=nobody.
>> did you just install 2.1.10b3?
>
> Yeah.

Found the release announcement in my mailbox jsut after your test
message came in.  Installed it myself last night.  Looks to be working
fine so far, but it looks like my ISP is possibly not accepting mail
from my mail server.  (I have both internal and external addresses
subbed to my test list.)

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.