[geeks] Washing lots of Lego

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:02:55 CST 2008

Mike suggested, "Several of the "delicates" bags and the washing
machine?"

   Like I said, I have a _lot_ of them to wash: so far I have packed
tight two Duplo tubs (hey, they were handy!), as well as a big padded
envelope and a cardboard box maybe 18"x10"x14" -- and I still need to go
through two more shoe-box size containers! So machine washing is the
last resort.

    And if I do manage to finish these by midnight on the 24th, then
maybe I can try to identify the knock-offs and see whether they're worth
sorting & saving. I have so far found Tyco pieces, plus some dark green
non-Lego pieces marked "BTR" and "105" (which I assume will assemnble
into an infantry assault vehicle of some sort).

   An embarassment of riches! :7)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt