[geeks] Best place to buy new (or nearly-new) Sun kit...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:49:15 CST 2008

On Dec 1, 2008, at 3:00 PM, John Francini <francini at mac.com> wrote:

> Yup.  W2K, Wxp, W2003, W2008, Vista (and most of those in both 32
> and 64-bit flavors), clusters, etc.  VMware Server, ESX, etc. too.
>
> Sorry -- I try not to think of Windows that much, otherwise my head
> would hurt.

I suspected as much... Out of curiousity, do you keep all your test
machines in a dedicated space? I once worked at UniPress Software, and
being a very cost-sensitive organization, their office workers each
had one of the various platforms we supported as a desktop (sun, sgi,
hp, dec, even Sony and dg)... My friend was the admin, and he loved
it, because he got to work on many flavors of unix. No two users had
the same desktop!

Lionel