[geeks] 3kVA UPS

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Apr 22 09:48:54 CDT 2008

*clatter* *clank* *ratchet* *DING!* Message from: Sridhar Ayengar. Shall I
*bzzt**crackle* dispatch the *pop!* robotic Richard Simmons sir?
>>> Real Geeks ... build themselves a robotic exo-skeleton and lift if
>>> themselves.
>>>
>>> Just kidding ... if you are lucky the batts will come out on trays that
>>> can be easily removed/reinstalled.
>>
>> That's what I was going to say, remove the batteries.  Probably have to
>> anyway since they would probably be dead.
>
> I take it with a grain of salt, but according to the seller, the
> batteries are ok.

Likely translation from "Seller-Ese":  "I don't know the status of the
batteries but they are probably dead and I don't want to dispose of them
myself."  ;-)

Shipping _with_ the batteries is going to be one hell of a lot more
expensive.  But then you said you're picking it up right?
--
Mike Hebel

See with eyes unclouded, think with mind uncluttered, act with heart
unchained!