[geeks] [rescue] Domain name registrars?

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Wed Apr 16 09:33:59 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 12:14:39PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> For .uk, I just do them through my ISP, Webtapestry. I'm still looking for
> somebody who can register me a .pm domain.

That would be AFNNIC (www.afnic.fr). The specific page is
http://www.afnic.fr/doc/autres-nic/dom-tom

They indicate that registration for .pm is not open yet. Who knows,
maybe they'll sell out like .tv, .ws, .to, and god knows what other
island nations sold out their naming rights for $$$$

jeff

--
It's not working because:  Interference between the keyboard and the chair.