[geeks] [rescue] E250 temperatures

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Apr 15 11:23:49 CDT 2008

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> The trouble with this is that more than a few people are in situations
> where they can't really afford to buy enough house for their family,
> but they can't afford *not* to buy either.  Try finding an apartment
> with more than three bedrooms.

I think you misspoke.  It not that they can't afford to buy enough house
for their family, it was that they grew their family beyond what they
can provide for.  Raising children is expensive, people need to be
responsible enough to realize that and only have as many kids as they
can provide food and shelter for.

    -Dan Sikorski