[geeks] drive cage fan for Dell T105 server

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 11 20:21:51 CDT 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 20:31 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I have a question into Tech Support at Dell to find out the part
> number for that particular fan - I am nearly positive that it will
> be a seperately orderable part for a reasonable price (relatively
> speaking). Once I get the info I'll order a fan for my box and then
> post to the list...

Excellent.

Please do let us know.

I also have put in a question, but got no answer in roughly a week.

It would help if their manuals listed the parts.

Their manuals are decent, but they don't give the part numbers, making
it impossible to look them up.

I tried searching their site in various ways for every combination of
"fan", and came up with nothing.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com