[geeks] PC MACLAN?????

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sun Apr 6 01:07:22 CDT 2008

Pretty much what I'm doing here at home, I'm using my SME server/gateway
as a dropbox, but I have to move everything over to the studio Monday,
and I'd like to have a more transparent solution, I've already had to go
the wireless bridge route to be able to use 802.X networking since there
seems to be no cards supported by os9, natively or otherwise, without a
seemingly lot of magic wand waving (and praying..) At least I got my
AC&NC jetstor array finally running, what a pita, and total lack of
support, as a non-original purchaser, pretty much figured it out on my own.

erie

\