[geeks] BT headset recommendations?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sat Apr 5 12:10:12 CDT 2008

On 04/04/2008, at 22:24, Alois Hammer wrote:

> I'm in the market for a Bluetooth headset to replace my baseline --

I'm very happy with my Cardo headsets.  I have an in-ear one, and
three motorcycle helmet headsets.  One's a standalone, and the other
two are intercoms that also do neat stuff like conference calling (I
can be on a phone call, and include my wife in the call through the
headset in her helmet).

In general, I'm very happy with the quality and feature sets of Cardo.

--sambo