[geeks] BT headset recommendations?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 5 00:02:25 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 03:24:32PM -0400, Alois Hammer wrote:
> I'm in the market for a Bluetooth headset to replace my baseline --
> crappy -- Motorola H500.

I decided that I finally needed a baseline simple BT headset, solely for
when I'm driving the car home, Amy calls, and I don't want to have to let
go of the steering wheel to dig the iPhone out of my thigh pocket.

I ended up getting a new-in-baggie OEM Motorola H300 for $14.95 *shipped*
off eBay.  It works great for my purposes, and uses a AAA battery.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas