[geeks] Teachers

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Fri Sep 14 15:48:06 CDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 2:54 PM, Dr. Robert Pasken wrote:

>  In 1997 Independent
> counsel Kenneth Starr has concluded that presidential aide Vincent
> Foster was not murdered and that President Bill Clinton and the first
> lady were not involved in a coverup.

And Ron Brown's plane, which only weeks before had been used by then
First Lady HRC, just decided to fall out of the sky due to clear
skies blinding the pilot and co-pilot.

That no autopsy was performed on a high ranking Cabinet member is
perfectly understandable, despite the appearance of an odd 0.45 inch
diameter holein the top of his head which could not be matched to any
bolts or screws in the airplane.

And TWA800 was blown out of the sky by a strange wiring defect in the
center fuel tank that has never occurred anywhere else in all the
world on one of the most-used airframes in aviation history.

And the Warren Commission was the whole truth of the JFK assassination.

etc. etc.

I have stopped arguing on the Internet about conspiracy theories
because there is never a case where someone on the opposite side of
the argument changes their minds.

--Patrick