[geeks] Teachers

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:43:01 CDT 2007

On 9/14/07, Dr. Robert Pasken <rpasken at eas.slu.edu> wrote:

> Regardless of what the [b]facts[/b] are, the slander and libel will not
> stop. Your [b]facts[/b] have been repeatedly shown to be false
> [b]even[/b] by the Independent Counsel -- Richard Starr
>
> Indeed I said it the fans of Rush and Ann, when it point of fact on the
> August 23 edition of Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, Ann Coulter asserted:
> "[I]f you attack the Clintons publicly, make sure all your friends know
> that you are not planning suicide, that you're not careless when you
> drive a car." This statement has been repeated and amplified by the
> neocon press into the Clinton's murder Foster and covered it up. In
> point of fact Rush Limbaugh, during his March 10, 1994 radio broadcast,
> announced the following in urgent tones:
>
> "OK, folks, I think I got enough information here to tell you about the
> contents of this fax that I got. Brace yourselves. This fax contains
> information that I have just been told will appear in a newsletter to
> Morgan Stanley sales personnel this afternoon.... What it is is a bit of
> news which says... there's a Washington consulting firm that has
> scheduled the release of a report that will appear, it will be
> published, that claims that Vince Foster was murdered in an apartment
> owned by Hillary Clinton, and the body was then taken to Fort Marcy
> Park."
>
> After he returned from a commercial break, Limbaugh began referring to
> the story as a "rumor," but continued to claim that the story was that
> "the Vince Foster suicide was not a suicide."
>
> Limbaugh was referring to an item in a newsletter put out by the
> Washington, D.C. firm of Johnson Smick International. The newsletter,
> relating a rumor that has no apparent basis in fact, reported that White
> House attorney Foster's suicide occurred in an apartment owned by White
> House associates, and that his body was moved to the park where it was
> found.
>
> Limbaugh took this baseless rumor from a small insiders' newsletter and
> broadcast it to his radio audience of millions, adding his own new
> inaccuracies: The newsletter did not report--as Limbaugh claimed--that
> Foster was murdered, or that the apartment was owned by Hillary Rodham
> Clinton.
>
> Since then the same baseless rumors and lies continue to be spread by
> the likes of WorldNetDaily and Jerry Falwell. In 1997 Independent
> counsel Kenneth Starr has concluded that presidential aide Vincent
> Foster was not murdered and that President Bill Clinton and the first
> lady were not involved in a coverup.

Dr. Bob,

You should go after the "Mainstream" media then--for all my comments were
based on "Mainstream" newspaper, tv, and radio reports!  Your consternation
is misplaced.

By the way, shouldn't that be "Richard Starkey" or "Ringo Starr"?  (And what
do the Beatles have to do with Bill Clinton?)

Kenneth Star, right?

Now if you want rumors about the Clintons, the citizens of Arkansas have
plenty, plenty.  I only mentioned those that were confirmed by the
"Mainstream" media--and "liberal" at that!

One thing interesting is to check on his parentage.  His mother and father
were wild!  (Mine is pretty crummy, too!)  Little Bill acheived quite a lot
seeing his beginnings.

Ciao!

hm