[geeks] Sun4m systems available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 14:15:02 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I've got to shed machines ASAP, and the following machines are slated to go away in the next "home electronics recycling" date (9/29):

SparcServer 20 w/1x 501-2925, CD, 2x HD tray
SparcStation 5 w/85 MHz, CD, 32 Meg
SparcServer 5 w/110 MHz, CD
SparcStation 5 w/110 MHz, CD, 64 Meg
SparcServer 5 w/110 MHz, CD, 64 Meg
SparcStation 5 w/110 MHz, CD, 96 Meg
Netra i w/1x 501-2520, CD
SparcStation 20 2x 501-2708, CD, 1x HD tray
SparcServer 20 w/2x 501-2769, CD, 2x HD tray
SparcStation 5 w/110 MHz, CD (full size), 192 Meg
Netra i w/1x 501-2520, CD, 2x HD tray

All are available for shipping, I prefer not to re-configure anything, and will add $5 to actual S/H costs to cover purchase of an appropriate box to ship them in (if needed).

All are available for pick-up in Trenton, NJ area for free.

I will deliver up to 30 miles from Princeton, NJ for no cost.

Please contact me off-list if interested - these are going away, and if your interested, this is your best chance to get one...

Lionel