[geeks] The ol' trusty G4...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Sep 11 12:35:24 CDT 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> The SIIG card is regular 32 bit PCI rather than 64 bit.
>
> BTW, I believe that Jonathan Patschke uses the same card I have in a
> quicksilver and is happy with it.

Correct on both counts.  The QS recently became idle, though.  It popped
its power supply, and I convinced my boss to get a Mac Pro to run VMware
for me, seeing as how I do as much Win32 development as Unix development
these days.

--
Jonathan Patschke     )  "So far, 99% of illegal activity has been caused
Elgin, TX            (    by criminals."