[geeks] Odd uptick in spam...

Anthony Ortenzi geeks at litfire.com
Fri Sep 7 08:58:10 CDT 2007

Der Mouse blathered:
> Is it Microsoft's crapware that's endangering your national security,
> or is it the chowderheads who choose to run it despite its being the
> least secure, in practice, operating system on the planet?

Shouldn't you be spouting this on /.?

I use Windows for a desktop platform because I like to get things done,
while you're dealing with package management, Mozilla memory leaks, and
whether or not your hardware is supported.

Yes, when I finally allow Adobe Reader to update, I go through a series of
reboots an hour long, but the other 100 hours a week when I'm looking at an
Explorer.exe interface, if I'm not getting things done, it's because of my
own attention span.

-Anthony