[geeks] keyboards for Mac

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Sep 3 13:16:28 CDT 2007

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:49:56 -0500 (CDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm curious why you think it might not work? I think the Mac Mini was
> designed to support nearly any USB keyboard, and I am sure OS X can map the
> keys in a useful manner...

Because a whole lot of people report that while the basic keys work, the
extra keys and features often will not unless you can find Mac drivers for it.

I'm not worried about the basic features working, but there is little point
in getting a keyboard whose features you like, only to find out that the
built-in remapping just isn't enough.

--
shannon