[geeks] keyboards for Mac

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 12:49:56 CDT 2007

>From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2007/09/03 Mon AM 12:11:18 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [geeks] keyboards for Mac

>Does anyone know if a keyboard like the "Logitech Wave" will work with
>MacOS?
>
>I'm thinking of getting a Mac Mini, and the keyboard is a big issue.

I'm curious why you think it might not work? I think the Mac Mini was designed to support nearly any USB keyboard, and I am sure OS X can map the keys in a useful manner...

Of course, I can understand if it is just "I want to be real sure before I plunk down $150 for a keyboard"...

I've had no problem with a Dell USB keyboard/mouse...

Lionel