[geeks] keyboards for Mac

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Sep 3 00:11:18 CDT 2007

Does anyone know if a keyboard like the "Logitech Wave" will work with
MacOS?

I'm thinking of getting a Mac Mini, and the keyboard is a big issue.
I have room for one keyboard and monitor, so I need something I can
share easily between a PC running FreeBSD and Linux, and a Mac.

The only decent keyboard I can find is the Tactile Pro, which is $150
and on backorder almost perpetually, and it really isn't the layout I
want.

Any recommendations appreciated.  I know we visit this topic now and
then, but maybe there is new information.

--
shannon / Asus A8N5X - Opteron 170 at 2.5GHz | But you know, a little Sun Ultra 1
-------'  2GB RAM - nVidia 7900GS         | is doing all the hard work...