[geeks] Solaris: recommendations for non-Sun versions

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 31 11:09:08 CDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>> I'll be honest, I don't see the problem you complain about.

Then I'm happy for you.

I have trouble downloading from them and would just rather avoid it.
Maybe it is a net geography thing, but my downloads from them
frequently halt for no reason, and can be difficult to continue where
I left off.

Logging in and going through their el33t d00d gamer download process
isn't a big deal, no, but it is if you have to do it several times to
get a good download.

I just rather avoid it if I can.

Then again, this is an internal machine, so I might just install what
I have.