[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 30 19:39:38 CDT 2007

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> That's part of it, but part of it was also the same as today: if we
> just pay them off or ignore them, they'll go away.
>
> They didn't then and they won't now.

"For once you have paid the Danegeld,
 You'll never be rid of the Dane."

See also Neville Chamberlain waving his stupid piece of paper and
proclaiming "peace in our time" as the stormclouds gathered.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.