[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Tue Oct 30 11:02:21 CDT 2007

> Or, of course, we could quit "wetting our pants over te'rists" (and
> everything else)[0] and start working on just plain general emergency
> preparedness that's applicable to ANY kind of emergency.

It might also help if you were to stop being such an A-hole to the rest
of the world as to generate te'rist-producing sentiment to begin with.

But I suppose that'd be too much.  Because you're Teh Best, so anyone
who doesn't want your exported culture or whatever must obviously be
Misguided and need to be Corrected.

And yes, I'm talking about the country in general; I feel quite sure
that all, or at least almost all, of the Murrikans on this list are not
part of the precipitate.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca