[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Oct 29 21:18:32 CDT 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 6:54 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

>> The majority of the problem is voters who, no matter how bad the
> Democrat candidate is, will vote Democrat to keep the Republican out -
> or vice versa - and the system that encourages them to continue to do
> so.  Voters convince themselves that even though the candidate they
> voted for stinks, they're doing good by keeping an even worse
> candidate
> out, and that the third-party or independent candidates don't have a
> chance anyway.

What do you think about someone like Ron Paul?  He's on the
republican ticket, but he's a pretty solid libertarian.

If he could get elected, maybe it would make people think about it a
little more.

Of course, people don't like him because he doesn't promise them
largess like the rest of the candidates.

Oh, another change we need: split the national ticket so that
president and vice president run on separate tickets.

It wasn't that long ago that American had split parties in the White
House.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com