[geeks] Mechanical Aptitude Test...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Oct 25 19:49:08 CDT 2007

Mike Meredith wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:40:57 -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>
>> Michael Parson wrote:

>>> Nice, I hit 84%.
>>>
>> 90%.  The pulley stuff threw me for a loop.
>>

> The screeching from some very rusty brain cells was excruciating. 76%

92% here.  I missed 22,25,44, and 48.  I would have went back and
changed 22 after seeing the following questions, but i had already
submitted it, so it was too late.  I've always thought that i could be a
mechanic if the whole computer thing didn't work out.  Maybe i should
start tearing cars apart.

    -Dan Sikorski