[geeks] Cheap Octocore

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:35:24 CDT 2007

On 24 Oct 2007, at 03:21, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Calling them on the phone is even worse.

Hmmm... we get really good telephone service in the UK. Helpful sales
folk who don't try and screw you too. The process usually goes: Ring
Dell -> Tell them what you want, including spec, price range and
quantity -> get a quote e-mailed over -> suck lots of air through
your teeth and tell them HP and Lenovo systems of that spec are
available for less -> get a big chunk knocked off -> get a requote ->
order.

I'm actually getting rather good at that :)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>