[geeks] Subversion - Solaris - linking to APR library

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Tue Oct 23 12:16:55 CDT 2007

Francois Dion wrote:
> On 9/25/07, Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at liftport.com> wrote:
>> I went with Blastwave.  My goal is to get svn running, not fool around
>> with the system.

(snip)

> Speaking of SVN, SXDE3 (aka Solaris Express Developer Edition 9/07)
> now includes /usr/bin/svn

(snip)

> Of course that's not the actual server. I use blastwave for that.
>
> Now if they only had included a cvs command line too...

I'm reminded that a given technology will reach the peak of perfection
just after becoming obsolete.

Ah, Solaris - we hardly knew ye'!

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod