[geeks] FS: Odd Bits

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 11:40:09 CDT 2007

Hello all,

Today's list of goodies:

 - 3Com 3C597-tx EISA Ethernet Adapter (brand new, still shrinkwrapped)$25 shipped ConUS

 - SGI Origin 200 CrayLink cable Part No. 018-0729-002 $25 + Actual S/H

 - 4 Seagate 2 Gig Hawk 50 pin SCSI HDs - $5 + actual S/H (for one or all four)

 - 4 Seagate 4.5 Gig Barracuda 50 pin SCSI HDs - $5 + actual S/H (for one or all four)

The EISA card is unopened, and with it's lifetime guarantee from 3Com, it is guaranteed to work - great for folks with EISA SGI boxes - These go for around $30 and up on eBay (including shipping). See: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=3com+3c597&category0=

The CrayLink cable is to tie two SGI O200s together and make a "mini" cluster with high-speed interconnect. I got the cable back when I had an O200, but I sold the O200 and couldn't find the cable before now. Cable is untested, but believed good. See: http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1852&view=next

The 50 pin SCSI drives are pulls from functional 911 cases (I've sold the cases, now I need to shed the drives). I want $5 for packing material, time and effort no matter how many drives you take - as you take more drives, your S/H cost will increase.

If interested in any of the above, please contact me off-list. If my prices seem high and you are interested in any (or all ;^) of the above feel free to make a counter-offer, as I have no need to keep any of this hardware...

Thanks,

Lionel