[geeks] Head Explody!

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Tue Oct 16 11:14:15 CDT 2007

> > Maybe, but that's not what it is now. They are about to be
> the big dog
> > in enterprise computing.
>
> Did they purchase IBM?
>
> I kid, I kid. But that Openview sure is nice. Anyone here an
> Openview maven?

Most enterprise users of OpenView are not happy with the way the
software hasn't evolved in about 20 years. As part of the acquisition of
my company, OpenView, Perigrine and the other management software in the
HP BTO group will be turned over to the former Opsware dev management.
Expect to see things begin to evolve and integrate quickly.