[geeks] FS: iMacs (Glass Tube G4)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 12 12:09:37 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I've got some iMacs I want to shed - they are Indigo iMacs, appear to have 350 MHz CPUs and slot-loading CD-ROMs. They are complete, meaning they have appropriate (but not color-matched) keyboard/mouse and power cords. Each has at least a 6 Gig HD, and 256 Meg of RAM [0].

I'd like $25/each, plus actual packing and shipping costs (which I would have to do at a "packaging" store, since I don't have anything appropriate for an iMac glass tube). For a little bit more I can bump the RAM to 512 Meg.

If interested, please contact me off-list. Local pick-up/delivery is free (within reasonable distance[1]) from Pennington/08534.

Lionel
[0] Specs: http://support.apple.com/specs/imac/iMac_Slot_Loading.html
[1] I reserve the right to define "reasonable distance" anyway I feel like ;^)