[geeks] How to block an entire domain?

Doug McLaren dougmc at frenzied.us
Thu Oct 11 15:45:10 CDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 11:56:06PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

| Luckily MUTT does not support HTML mail, I saw the link as an HREF
| instead of a "click here".

Sure it does, with a little customization.

   % grep html ~/.mailcap
   text/html; lynx -dump %s | sed 's/^   //' ; copiousoutput; nametemplate=%s.html

Supports everything I need it to, anyways.

In any event, if you have an email address, you're going to get
Windows mal-ware.  I'm not sure blocking the IRC network it might use
is the appropriate response ...

Doug McLaren, dougmc at frenzied.us
Maybe this world is another planet's hell. --Aldous Huxley