[geeks] Hosting - 600GB disk - 6000GB transfer - $8 - Catch?

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Thu Oct 11 15:31:26 CDT 2007

My brother asked me what I thought of vodahost.com for something he is
thinking of hosting:

600 GB disk space
6000 GB bandwith
Rate is as low as $6 per month, although you'll probably pay $8

This sounds off to me - granted this is not *nix hosting but if I had to
buy my own hard disk of 600GB size it would cost me more. What's the
catch? Is this sort of thing heavily oversubscribed?
Cheers,
Jonathan