[geeks] How to block an entire domain?

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Wed Oct 10 22:35:47 CDT 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 16:56, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> This leads me to the following question, how do I disable access to
> undernet.org?

This may not be relevant to you, but undernet is a normal, legit IRC
network. Additionally, since its one of the more popular networks,
there are a lot of linked servers, so blocking access to something
called "undernet.org" isn't going to fix the problem of connecting to
the undernet network in general, even though it would fix the problem
of this particular trojan.

  - Micah