[geeks] How to block an entire domain?

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Wed Oct 10 17:05:05 CDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 11:56:06PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Is there a way to do a DNS lookup for an entire domain? There may be
> many subdomains each with their own DNS server.

Assuming that you're running your local DNS, just make yourself
authoritative for undernet.org and set a wildcard record to point to 0.0.0.0 or sommat.

There's probably other ways to do it at the firewall or what have you,
but, this is what I can come up with off the top of my head.

Jeff

--
It's not working because:  SIMM crosstalk.