[geeks] "Facebook isn't the internet, dipshit."

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 9 22:27:41 CDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 11:05:23PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Ah, you weren't using Lisp then to program your Web apps.

One of the people in charge of it thought that magically having
everything under "a CMS" [0] would solve world hunger and make
his site magically good.

Bill

[0] "Hey, we need a CMS thing, which one should we use?  That should
    only take a day or two to setup, teach people how to use, and make
    it look like $photoshop_mockup, right?"

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas