[geeks] Mensa

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Sun May 13 09:17:02 CDT 2007

On 5/12/07, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
<snip>
And many on this list (I fear), have had their share of "Redneck"
moments, when you look at your buddies and say "watch this" and come
within spitting distance of the after-life. Mine was pushing a crimson
up a staircase with Caleb a few years ago,
<snip>

What the HELL were we thinking?!  If either of us had slipped it would
have been broken bones and plastic shrapnel all around.  To top it
off, a few months later I moved and had to bring it back down those
stairs and then up another...it hasn't moved since.

Caleb

--
"In wine there is wisdom. In bier there is strength. In water there is
bacteria."

--German Proverb