[geeks] Mensa

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat May 12 22:07:06 CDT 2007

Sat, 12 May 2007 @ 22:58 -0400, Sridhar Ayengar said:

> But the fact that you can step outside your own actions and generate
> an objective analysis of those actions speaks well for you.  There are
> plenty of people for whom that ability is unattainable.

For example, the people who count their time in the hospital as "that
inconvienient and painful time", and have no idea why it happened.

As soon as they recover, they do it again.

There is a fine line between adventure and stupidity.

Some adventures are dangerous, and you aren't stupid to do it.

But some things... the ones that accomplish nothing except to roll
Darwin's weighted dice...

--
shannon / Well, I have entered the metallic years. Silver in my hair, gold in
-------'  my teeth, lead in my ass...  -- Sheldon Hall