[geeks] Advertising status bar in I.E.

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu May 10 17:05:48 CDT 2007

On 11/05/2007, at 00:31, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Outsourcing dies because companies can't write specifications worth
> a damn, and when the spec is wrong, the project budget goes through
> the roof with revisions and corrections.
>
> The best advice I ever read about outsourcing said that you should
> try it in-house first

Yep.  My company is the result of in-house outsourcing.  I worked for
a software development house in Baltimore, starting early 2005.  I
moved with my family to Israel August of that year, incorporated a
new company, hired half the programming staff from the Baltimore
company, and now contract their services back to Baltimore along with
project management and and managing the remaining staff for them.

It works.

---sambo