[geeks] A very d'oh! moment

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 10 16:36:49 CDT 2007

Got the replacement Amiga 2000 power supply in today.  Went into my "lab"
to swap it out with the old one (which I hadn't touched in almost a week,
since my first attempt to power it up).

As I went to unplug the old power supply's motherboard connector, I noticed
that I'd plugged it in off-by-one when I reassembled the system after
dusting it out and reseating everything.

D'OH!

I plugged it in properly, prayed, and hit the switch:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/492918491

Oh well, at least I've got a spare now, with another A2K and an A4K on the
way.  I might still do the ATX power supply mod, as the "factory" power
supply for the A2K is a bit noisy.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford