[geeks] WANTED: Apple ProDOS on 5.25" floppy

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 3 15:45:14 CDT 2007

I picked up an Apple IIe to play around with, and realized I don't have
any software for it on 5.25" floppy.

Could anyone send me at least a ProDOS floppy to get me bootstrapped,
and maybe a comm program to transfer other files from my UNIX host?

ProDOS 3.x preferred, but just about anything working at this point
would be nice.

Yet another thing I threw away without thinking some time ago.

--
shannon           | There is no such thing as security.  Life is either