[geeks] reputable used Mac (PB G4) dealers?

Greg Nesbitt gnesbitt at sapphyre.org
Sat Mar 31 21:22:14 CDT 2007

I bought my first Mac (a PowerBook G4) about 6 months ago.  Life was
good.  My wife discovered the PowerBook and now it's "hers".

I need to buy another one.  A new MacBook Pro falls outside my budget.

Any recommendations on used Mac dealers?  I'd rather not deal with the
uncertainties of eBay.  PowerMax appears to have some decent deals, but
I don't know what their reputation looks like.

Reputation is more important than price.  Basically, I'm looking for the
AnySystem of Mac dealers.

Thoughts?