[geeks] configuring new mail server: need information on private LAN setup

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Mar 22 16:09:32 CDT 2007

" From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" I've been using the same sendmail configuration for years, and I need to
" make some changes to it.  Over the years I've somehow misplaced my m4
" configuration files, even the printouts I made as backup.
"
" My setup is based on the NetBSD documentation's sendmail setup for a
" private LAN with an ISP as a smarthost (which is gone now).
"
" Since I won't find the same documents as others, I thought I'd post here
" for favorite documentation or pointers to make sure I catch up on the
" collective wisdom for this kind of configuration.

i for one would like to see what you come up with.