[geeks] So how messy is YOUR "computer room"?

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:51:29 CDT 2007

On 19 Mar 2007, at 01:45, Bill Bradford wrote:

> This is my "lab", the middle bedroom where I have various systems and
> where I work on projects (electronics stuff, my guitars, etc).  My
> "main"
> system (the iMac) is in our "office", the bedroom next to this one.
>
> I spent the weekend cleaning it up, throwing things away (filled
> two large
> trash-carts), and generally organizing things.
>
> Before and During initial cleanup and shelf construction:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600006037512/
>
> Moving stuff to the new shelves, and cleaning the room:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600007670069/

Jeez Bill, I wish my room was half that tidy, and I sleep in mine!

I recently enhanced the storage in my room by replacing one unit (was
a cupboard with the doors removed with a worktop on it) with a unit
of industrial light rack shelving (rated at 1.5 metric tonnes). I re-
mounted the worktop at desk height on one of the shelves. Works like
a charm.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: