[geeks] So how messy is YOUR "computer room"?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Mar 19 01:55:38 CDT 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:55:03 -0400
Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bill Bradford wrote:
> > I'm happy with the outcome - its nice to have room in there again.
> > This coming week I'll be dissasembling and discarding our dining room
> > table (IKEA cheapie) and putting together the Bowflex that's been sitting
> > in boxes for almost a year now.
>
> I tried the home-gym thing, but a friend gave me a free month at a local
> gym, and I've found that working out in the gym is just easier for *me*.

My problem with the gym is that people are nasty.  Not just bad hygene, but
they come in sick and rub snot and blow lung fluids all over the equipment.

Of course, they do that in Wal-Mart too, but I can usually avoid touching
things in there.

In the gym, your very purpose is to go wallow in the human residue.

--
shannon / There is a limit to how stupid people really are, just as there's
-------'  a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.  There's a lot,