[geeks] Win2K and DST

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Mar 12 15:40:48 CDT 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:53:49 -0500 (CDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> >It would make a loud click every second, a clunk every ten, The 12 hour
> >change was really impressive, the second, minute, hour and ten hour
> >switches would reset at the same time.
>
> I would NEVER have admited to that, the geek points you lose by pitching
> not only Nixie Tubes, but telco-like stepper motors is honestly
> incalculable... ;^)

Why would you lose geek points for playing with some of the very first
computer hacker equipment?  Ever hear of the TMRC?

--
shannon / There is a limit to how stupid people really are, just as there's
-------'  a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.  There's a lot,