[geeks] DST hell

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Mar 10 19:47:20 CST 2007

On Mar 10, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 06:48:08PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> A lot of Windows desktops need to be rebooted regularly anyway and if
>> you're forced to use Backup Exec like I currently am it won't backup
>> Outlook .pst files if the app is open.  Thus nobody's mail is
>> safeguarded.
>
> Darn toys.

Indeed. :-(

Mike Hebel
----
Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the
heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns
into hate, which eventually metamorphosis's into the intent to kill.
The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin
begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in
the heart. The heart that feels the sin. -Vash