[geeks] Interesting new inkjet printer from HP

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:52:33 CST 2007

On 2 Mar 2007, at 21:35, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

>>> That's an insult to ass.
>>
>> I've never seen an ass with a search function,
>
> No, but Homeland Security can provide you with an external search
> function, and sometimes you don't even have to ask them.

LOL *falls off chair*. That shouldn't be funny, but it is... somehow.
I think it has to do with the scruples I have against US customs ;o)

>> but as soon as one is available, I'm certain there will be a "Google
>> Toolbar" you can download to your ass for improved searching... ;^)
>
> I'm not sure that's a good idea.
>
> images.google.com is already used to expose asses without
> authorization,
> so how can we trust them with a "personal assbar"?

Because 'Google are not Evil'. All the everyday actions your ass
sees (and maybe some not-so-everyday) will be logged, but we won't
look at the logs - honest injun! It's only for research!

> Also consider there is little doubt that Microsoft will quickly copy
> both the functionality and the security problems.
>
> Of course, Steve Ballmer claims Microsoft can continue to add features
> and still plug any holes they find, as they continue to expand and
> define the "Vista Experience".

If Vista was a freeway there'd be so many pile-ups no-one would ever
get anywhere ;o)

At least if the freeway ran UNIX we'd all get places, but only at
20mph and all at the same time!

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: