[geeks] Interesting new inkjet printer from HP

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 2 15:35:52 CST 2007

Fri, 02 Mar 2007 @ 12:40 -0600, Lionel Peterson said:

> >> Yeah, I had to search for "5400". It appears that HP's site search is ass.
> >
> >That's an insult to ass.
>
> I've never seen an ass with a search function,

No, but Homeland Security can provide you with an external search
function, and sometimes you don't even have to ask them.

> but as soon as one is available, I'm certain there will be a "Google
> Toolbar" you can download to your ass for improved searching... ;^)

I'm not sure that's a good idea.

images.google.com is already used to expose asses without authorization,
so how can we trust them with a "personal assbar"?

Also consider there is little doubt that Microsoft will quickly copy
both the functionality and the security problems.

Of course, Steve Ballmer claims Microsoft can continue to add features
and still plug any holes they find, as they continue to expand and
define the "Vista Experience".

--
shannon / Well, I have entered the metallic years. Silver in my hair, gold in
-------'  my teeth, lead in my ass...  -- Sheldon Hall